What's New -
Data Studio Auto Refresh
3.9 – September 10, 2021
- Fix page switch
- Adjust to new Data Studio UI
- Change design
- Support – For any questions and features request – firstname.lastname@example.org
3.8 – July 1st, 2021
- New feature – Schedule daily refresh on selected time
3.7 – June 28, 2021
- Bug fix – pagination between Chrome tabs was active even when set to OFF.
3.6 – April 22, 2021
- Now the extension can paginate your report no matter which tab design you’ve chosen (top, side, drop-down)
3.5 – December 23, 2020
- Now you can set refresh interval in seconds (everybody asked for it..)
- Pagination order changed from 1,2,3,2,1 to 1,2,3,1,2,3
- Align to new Data Studio pagination mechanism.
- Adding chrome tabs pagination so you can have multiple reports opened in different Chrome tabs and refresh all of them. Each tab with its own settings!
- Supporting the new Chrome version.
2.0 – October 24, 2018
- Pagination fix – Please note, pagination works only when the navigation buttons are on the top part of the report, and not on the left side.
Recent Articles by Assaf Trafikant
One of the most common problems in e-commerce websites is that the sales data in Google Analytics doesn’t always reflect the correct numbers in the
It’s time to make sense of the terminology. AI, ML, and DL, from easy to hard, from top to bottom. Almost.Over the past year, I’ve