What's New -
Data Studio Auto Refresh
3.5 – December 23, 2020
- Now you can set refresh interval in seconds (everybody asked for it..)
- Pagination order changed from 1,2,3,2,1 to 1,2,3,1,2,3
- Support – For any questions and features request – email@example.com
- Support this extension:
- Align to new Data Studio pagination mechanism.
- Adding chrome tabs pagination so you can have multiple reports opened in different Chrome tabs and refresh all of them. Each tab with its own settings!
- Supporting the new Chrome version.
2.0 – October 24, 2018
- Pagination fix – Please note, pagination works only when the navigation buttons are on the top part of the report, and not on the left side.
1.8 – September 26, 2018
- Bug fix – now supports the new Chrome
1.7 – June 4, 2018
- Set your own refresh intervals
- Supports multiple reports at the same time, each with its own intervals
- Option to add custom interval for pagination (pages rotation)
- New design
Recent Articles by Assaf Trafikant
One of the most common problems in e-commerce websites is that the sales data in Google Analytics doesn’t always reflect the correct numbers in the
It’s time to make sense of the terminology. AI, ML, and DL, from easy to hard, from top to bottom. Almost.Over the past year, I’ve